If you are using GoDaddy for your domain name, follow these steps:
- Log in and launch your Domain Control Panel (under My Account)
- Launch your DNS Manager or Zone File Manager
- In the A (Host) table, find the row that has @ listed under Host and change the number listed next to that to 22.214.171.124 (see image below)
- In the CNAME (Alias) table, find the row that has www listed under Host and check to make sure the field next to it contains @ (see image below)
- Click Save Zone File to save your changes
Make sure you add your domain name to your settings page after you've made these changes. Please allow 24-48 hours for changes to take effect.