Make sure you're using Namecheap's DNS hosting before you proceed.
- Log in and select Manage Domains
- Click the checkmark on the domain name you want to change and then click the Edit Selected button
- Click on All Host Records on the left
At the top of the page:
- Change the IP Address/URL for Host Name @ to 18.104.22.168
- Change the IP Address/URL for Host Name www to 22.214.171.124
- Click Save Changes
Make sure you add your domain name to your settings page after you've made these changes. Please allow 24-48 hours for changes to take effect.