You may want to configure your custom domain name with an email. We recommend using Google Apps for this. Recently, Google stopped providing this service for free, but you get many services bundled in with your subscription so we still think it's a great product. Here are the steps you'll need to take to get Google Apps set up for your domain:
1. Begin the process by registering with Google Apps here, using your existing domain name.
2. Next, Google will prompt you to confirm your domain ownership. Follow the prompts and then click on the 'Alternate Methods' tab.
3. Select 'HTML Tag' to bring up a long line of code that you will use.
4. Select the actual tag, which are the numbers and letters within the quotation marks after 'content='
5. Go to the Settings Page within your Virb Admin. Paste the character string into the Google Apps prompt.
6. Go back to the Google Webmasters Page and click on Verify
That's it! You should get a notification that the verification was successful so you can start using Google Apps.
Although we provide this documentation to help our customers, we are not able to troubleshoot email related issues. If you need help with email related issues, please contact your email hosting provider or your domain name registrar.
Can't find your answer in these articles? Don't fret. We're here to help.Contact Virb Support
You can also ask a question in our community discussion to get answers from other Virb customers.