You can get a custom Google search bar on your site for free. Just follow these steps:
1) Go to the Google Custom Search page and add a new search engine.
2) Fill out the form using your custom domain or Virb domain information. Click "Create".
3) Click on the "Get Code" button.
4) Be sure to select 'Get the V1 code".
5) Copy the code from Google. You'll need to add this into your Virb site.
7) Google will include CSS code within <style></style> tags of their code, however, this should not be added into your custom HTML. Instead, add the CSS code to the Additional Theme CSS entry of the customize toolbar.
That's it! Now you have the power of Google search within your site.
Can't find your answer in these articles? Don't fret. We're here to help.Contact Virb Support
You can also ask a question in our community discussion to get answers from other Virb customers.