We are constantly releasing updates and improvements to our themes. However, if your theme's HTML was customized, we will not push updates to it so we avoid breaking a website.
Advanced Customization users can still update their customized themes. Here are two options to pull updates into customized themes.
2. Click on the change theme button.
3. Select the theme you are currently using.
4. Click on Select.
5. Click on Save.
6. Re-apply your customizations and Save.
This will reset the theme's code to default and will apply any HTML updates.
2. Go to https://virb.com/themes/help. This page will display the default, updated HTML and CSS of your theme.
3. Grab any updated code and copy it to your Master HTML.
Can't find your answer in these articles? Don't fret. We're here to help.Contact Virb Support
You can also ask a question in our community discussion to get answers from other Virb customers.