You can configure Windows Live for email with your custom domain name for free! Just follow these steps.
1. Go to the Windows Live Getting Started page and click on 'Get Started'.
2. Enter your domain name and leave 'Set up Outlook.com for my domain' selected.
3. Log in with your Windows Live account.
4. Review the settings and accept the agreement.
5. Follow the 'Mail Setup' instructions by adding the MX record to your domain name through your DNS hosting provider.
You have successfully configured Windows Live with your custom domain. Cheers!
Although we provide this documentation to help our customers, we are not able to troubleshoot email related issues. If you need help with email related issues, please contact your email hosting provider or your domain name registrar.
Can't find your answer in these articles? Don't fret. We're here to help.Contact Virb Support
You can also ask a question in our community discussion to get answers from other Virb customers.